This actually happened about three weeks ago, so this summary will be so concise as to be pointless as a piece of pseudo-journalism. I'll give it in bullet-point form, because it's just for the record anyway.
- The new songs are for the most part pretty fragile.
- The crowd was big, and hoping for lots off Set Yourself On Fire.
- Stars played plenty off Set Yourself On Fire.
- They seemed really excited to play Dublin. Genuinely.
- They stressed how amazing the gig was for them, and were very grateful.
- If that's what amazing Stars gigs are like, I can only imagine how un-intense regular ones are.